Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Three Days in My Life
(May 29, 2012)
*Tuesday*
Ø  Morning
Morning is bad weather.
I can not imagine how I do my assignment subjects in this morning while it is heavy rain. It must submit at afternoon. I am confused if that assignment is not finished. But laziness invited me to sleep again. I can not sleep because I am restless. I always thought about my assignment. I feel as it is called me. So, I wake up. I must be able to oppose my laziness.
Ø  Afternoon
I am tired. I don’t know what I express. I am worried if I come late to campus. I walk quickly. I only try to come on time. My anxiety comes because of my mistake. I had waste time that available. From that, I think to always value the time.
Ø  Evening
I keep my spirit to do the best. I enjoy with my activity. I believe if we enjoy what I do, so that work is easier to be finished.
Ø  Highlight of the day
Don’t waste the time that available and also don’t postpone do the assignment. We must throw away our laziness.




(May 30, 2012)
*Wednesday*
Ø  Morning
Morning is interested. It comes wonderfully.
I don’t know what that flash past in my brain. I am especially motivated to read the book. Usually, I am lazy to read anything. But, actually reading is interesting. Sometimes I need to know information, wise words that can be motivated me to change my life. This is a part of sentences what I read. Let’s read the work by Sir Walter Raleigh.
I wish I loved the human race
I wish I loved its silly face
I wish I liked the way it walks
I wish I liked the way it talks
And when I am introduced to one
I wish I thought what jolly fun!

Ø  Afternoon
This time make me busy. But from my business, I get something more. Now, I know that silent will not change our life. All changes depend on mine. I must know the steps to change my life. And I should do it.
Ø  Evening
Although I am tired, I am still busy with my assignment. I always think if I post pone one work, so I will lose. Sometimes I think to surrender but I remember many assignments that I do not yet. If I do not it now, so when I do? Certainly, the work will pile up. I should get used to my self to hard work.
Ø  Highlight
Sometimes we need motivations to change our life. If we have a obsession, so we must struggle to achieved it.

(May 31, 2012)
*Thursday*
Ø  Morning
Morning is comfortable. It comes peacefully.
This time I am spoiled by the situation. The sun is not brightens like the other days. The chilled weather is the only that I feel. I feel free to day. I really enjoy this morning. Listen the music make my brain and my heart calm. I need an entertainment in the middle my business.
Ø  Afternoon
I am unwell. I hate this condition. May I am getting soon. I had better buy medicine. But the heavy rain arrest me do not go anywhere. I am like a prisoner.
Ø  Evening
Actually, I am bored with my activities. I feel stress. I want to shout to release all of my fatigue. But I realized if I must be able to face it. I may not surrender. I try to challenge this condition.
Ø  Highlight of the day
In the middle business we need an entertainment. So, we are not bored with our activities. And also never give up and we must face our problem. Don’t run from the problem!






No comments:

Post a Comment